Made in the best manner of traditional Burgundian school. With its full body, it exudes a feeling of strength and the refinement of precious barrique tones. The sense of harmony of this exquisite wine is unforgettable.
TYPE OF WINE
Premium quality dry white wine
It is fermented and then aged in oak barrels for 12 months, which resulted in great complexity.
Golden yellow with greenish reflections.
The light yellow colour with greenish reflections. The intense and complex flavour is characterised by a wide range of aromas: wild flowers, chamomile, cut grass, basil, hazelnuts, biscuits, baked bread, ripe yellow apple and mango, rounded by notes of oak. To the taste, it has pleasantly interwoven notes of citrus and ripe apricot, with vanilla-like tone of oak and minerality. A full bodied, buttery, well balanced, very persistent and complex wine, with tame and pleasant acids. The finale is characterised by elegance and harmony.
- Vintage 2010 (SRPSKO VINO 2012)
- Vintage 2009 (VINO LJUBLJANA 2015)
- Vintage 2011 (AWC VIENNA 2013)
- Vintage 2011 (MUNDUS VINI 2013)
- Vintage 2011 (CONCOURS INTERNACIONAL DE LYON 2014)
- Vintage 2011 (SRPSKO VINO 2014)
- Vintage 2009 (AWC VIENNA 2011)
- Vintage 2009 (BRUXELLES 2011)
- Vintage 2010 (AWC VIENNA 2012)
- Vintage 2012 (MUNDUS VINI 2014)
- Vintage 2012 (VTV RS BEOGRAD)
13,0 Vol %